Al-Qaem Seminary Secondary School
enrol your child now to Al-Qaem Seminary, among the TOP FIVE schools in Dodoma region
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Al-Qaem Seminary - Information and Guidelines
- Al-Qaem Seminary is a Secondary School run under the auspices of the Registered Trustees of Dar-ul-Muslimeen, registered in Tanzania as a charitable and Islamic religious organisation.
- Al-Qaem Seminary is registered under the Ministry of Education with registration number S.1153 and certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) with center number S.1350.
- The Seminary provides Ordinary Level (O - level) Secondary School Education Course for four years - Form I to Form IV - based on the Tanzanian National Syllabus as prepared by the Tanzanian Institute of Education under the Ministry of Education.
- At the completion of the four years Secondary School Education course i.e. Form IV, students are required to sit for the Ordinary level - "Certificate for Secondary School EXAMS (CSSE)" as prepared by the National Examination Council of Tanzania.
- The morality and conduct of the student is the most necessary condition for the continuation of the studies.
- The school enrols both boys and girls. They sit in different classes to avoid unnecessary and immoral intermingling.
- Each class will have maximum number of 40 pupils and late applicants will be put in the waiting list.
- The Academic year starts from January and ends at December. The year is divided into two major terms with two mid-terms, whereby the students shall get two short and two long holidays per year. The details are found in the School Calendar.
- The syllabus taught includes all the subjects as recommended by the Tanzanian National Syllabus for the Ordinary Certificate Level of Secondary School Education course.
- Every year, pupils will be given four exams in all subjects to evaluate their progress; and reports of their achievement will be presented to the parents.
- At the end of the four years Secondary School Education Course, a School Leaving Certificate will be granted to the successful graduates to enable them achieve admission at Advanced level Secondary Schools.
- Applications of the qualified students shall be served on first-come-first basis, and the results of Entry Test, without prejudice to racial, national or religious inclination.